The re-dispersible emulsion powder is a white powdery polymer made of emulsion by spray drying. In contact with water, the emulsion will disperse quickly and have the same film forming characteristics as the original emulsion. This film has high weather resistance, high toughness and high adhesion to different substrates. Its ingredients are: polymer (mostly based on vinyl acetate-ethylene copolymer (VAE)), additives, protective colloid(polyvinyl alcohol) and anti - caking agent.
The ingredients of RDP produced by Landcel,
- Polymer resin: It’s the main component and the core of the RDP particles.
- Additive (inner) : Acts as a modified resin in conjunction with a polymer resin.
- Additive (outside) : Other materials added to extend the properties of RDP.
- Protective colloid: a layer of hydrophilic material wrapped on the surface of RDP particles. Most protective colloid of RDP is polyvinyl alcohol.
- Anti-caking agent: it’s a kind of fine mineral filler which is used for preventing the caking of RDP during storage and transportation. It can facilitate the flow of rubber powder.
1. Excellent waterproof performance;
2. Improves the construction;
3. After dispersing into a film, the polymer resin is distributed throughout the mortar system, and gradually plays a high bonding role over time to increase the cohesion of the mortar;
4. Increase the elasticity of mortar and make it open for a long time, so that the mortar has excellent alkali resistance;
5. Make the flexible crack resistant mortar more flexible.
Information/pictures/parameters for Re-dispersible Polymer Powder are provided by Global-Trade-Center.com members Hebei Landcel Cellulose Tech Co. ,Ltd., where you can browse Re-dispersible Polymer Powder related information/pictures/prices and sell Re-dispersible Polymer Powder business company profiles, contact information, etc., latest The Re-dispersible Polymer Powder price/picture is on the GTC(Global-Trade-Center.com).